Saturday, October 24, 2009

October 23, 2009

Nothing really to report dream wise, but this exciting thing happened right before I fell asleep!

I have to take Ambien to sleep because my mind is always running a 100 MPH even when it is tired. Last night I took the pill and laid in bed for a little while reading. I am doing research on Elizabeth Bathory for an article I will be writing soon. While I was reading, I caught something out of my peripheral vision.

The laundry basket was in the floor about 5 feet from the bed. It is the round plastic kind and the thick edge around the top was moving in and out like someone was squeezing it. I glanced inside the basket and the 2 shirts on top were moving also. It looked as though they were ‘breathing’. I really wasn’t freaked out, more fascinated that anything. It’s been a while since I have had a hallucination while on Ambien and I have to say that I miss them.

No comments:

Post a Comment